It is no secret, everyone wants their dream job to be able to put food on the table. Sadly, many of us still struggle to even secure an interview. However, that shouldn’t deter you from applying.
Below is a step-by-step guide you can follow to register a profile with the Gauteng Provincial Government Professional Job Centre. Once you’ve successfully registered, you’ll be able to search and apply for the job of your choice.
How to Apply:
- If you have a profile, click log in and enter your ID number and password and update your profile.
- New users may click on register profile and fill in all your details, then log in to search for vacancies and apply.
- If you forgot your password, click on reset password, answer the security question and your password will be provided to you.
- If you forgot your security answer and want to reset your password, click on reset password, then on EMAIL, enter your email address and your security answer will be sent to your email.
- Click on browse jobs to search vacancies per department. You may choose to use the quick search engine on the home page if you know the reference number or department.
- Click on the view button to read the job specification then apply or register to apply.
- Click Apply button to apply for an advertised vacancy.
- User’s resume is populated with vacancy details part A. Click Next button to continue.
- Click Cancel button to cancel the application.
- Vacancy screening questionnaire will be populated, answer all questions and submit.
Follow this link to register/create a profile at GPG Professional Job Centre
Related Content: Register your details with Eskom to apply for available vacancies